£45,000 - £55,000
Blink is here to shake things up. Our widely-acclaimed online portal and UK-based team are the power behind the payment platform revolution.
At Blink, we continuously 'explore the possible' by constantly challenging convention, innovating and utilising the latest technology. We want to make keeping track of payments and getting paid as easy as possible for our clients.
We're here to help businesses overcome these core problems:
Struggling to keep track of all payments doesn't have to be a thing.
Exposure to risk is part of the card payments landscape, but effective measures can be taken.
One simple platform
The time and inconvenience of using several payment interfaces are challenging. Blink is an all-in-one solution.
If only one or two people understand your existing payment systems, your business is vulnerable.
Chasing customers for payments is costing businesses time and money and can lead to cash flow issues.
Today's business customers deserve a better, more flexible customer experience. Blink gives them the convenience they're after.
Being able to run everything from one platform should feel smart and savvy. While getting paid should be quick, easy and secure for all types of businesses. We provide a unified flow, facilitating multiple payment options, in-depth reporting, customisation and account management in one platform.
Check out our website: https://www.blinkpayment.co.uk/
Our core values:
- Bring a positive vibe
- Stay switched on
- Be a problem solver
- Nothing is too much
We’re looking for Account Executives to ensure a best-in-class experience for our customers. Someone who can effectively identify opportunities, conduct outreach and drive deals through the sales funnel, owning, closing and end-to-end activation. We love competitive, high-energy individuals who never back down from a challenge!
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 (DOE) + Commission
• Manage prospects throughout the sales process from demo to closing
• Using solution based selling to understand customer needs, and communicating Blink’s value ad
• Working with the wider team to smoothly transition customers through the sales funnel and activate them
• Becoming a product expert on Blink, its market positioning, solutions it offers, backed up by relevant, compelling case studies
• Strategically positioning Blink’s value proposition to potential merchants
• Aligning yourself with product teams and collaborating with stakeholders to drive new business opportunities and encourage adoption of new channels
The Ideal candidate:
• 1+ years of experience as an AE
• Proven track record of selling software / SaaS
• To have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
• Strong presentation and listening skills: comfortable presenting and negotiating with senior executives
• Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solver and deal closer attitude with a positive, creative and innovative mindset
• To be agile and welcome change
EXPLORE THE POSSIBLE
Payment Wizardry – The quick, easy and secure way to get paid