£24,000 + £2,000 OTE
Client Onboarding Specialist
Blink is here to shake things up. Our widely-acclaimed online portal and UK-based team are the power behind the payment platform revolution at Blink. We continuously 'explore the possible' by constantly challenging convention, innovating, and utilizing the latest technology. Our aim is to make keeping track of payments and getting paid as easy as possible for our clients.
We're dedicated to helping businesses overcome these core problems:
Struggling to keep track of all payments doesn't have to be a thing.
Exposure to risk is part of the card payments landscape, but effective measures can be taken.
One simple platform
The time and inconvenience of using several payment interfaces are challenging. Blink is an all-in-one solution.
If only one or two people understand your existing payment systems, your business is vulnerable.
Chasing customers for payments is costing businesses time and money and can lead to cash flow issues.
Today's business customers deserve a better, more flexible customer experience. Blink gives them the convenience they're after.
Being able to run everything from one platform should feel smart and savvy. While getting paid should be quick, easy, and secure for all types of businesses. We provide a unified flow, facilitating multiple payment options, in-depth reporting, customization, and account management in one platform.
Check out our website: https://www.blinkpayment.co.uk/
Our core values:
- Bring a positive vibe
- Stay switched on
- Be a problem solver
- Nothing is too much
Salary: £24,000 + £2,000 OTE
The Client Onboarding Administrator will deliver the best possible onboarding experience to every merchant, going above and beyond what anyone else in the industry provides. This role requires someone with a passion for continuous improvement and an eye for detail.
- Ownership of new clients throughout the onboarding process.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams and colleagues.
- Creating and reviewing merchant contracts.
- Carrying out KYC/KYB/AML checks.
- Ensuring that clients are onboarded successfully and efficiently.
- Working closely with our Acquiring Banks AIB & Elavon to process documents and requests.
- Supporting the Sales team with application queries & best practices.
- Lead demos with new merchants and assist them with any queries.
- Working towards quarterly bonuses through hitting KPI’s.
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- FinTech experience preferred but not essential.
EXPLORE THE POSSIBLE
Payment Wizardry – The quick, easy and secure way to get paid