Blink is here to shake things up. Our widely-acclaimed online portal and UK-based team are the power behind the payment platform revolution.
At Blink, we continuously 'explore the possible' by constantly challenging convention, innovating, and utilizing the latest technology. We want to make keeping track of payments and getting paid as easy as possible for our clients.
We're here to help businesses overcome these core problems:
Struggling to keep track of all payments doesn't have to be a thing.
Exposure to risk is part of the card payments landscape, but effective measures can be taken.
One simple platform
The time and inconvenience of using several payment interfaces are challenging. Blink is an all-in-one solution.
If only one or two people understand your existing payment systems, your business is vulnerable.
Chasing customers for payments is costing businesses time and money and can lead to cash flow issues.
Today's business customers deserve a better, more flexible customer experience. Blink gives them the convenience they're after.
Being able to run everything from one platform should feel smart and savvy. While getting paid should be quick, easy, and secure for all types of businesses. We provide a unified flow, facilitating multiple payment options, in-depth reporting, customization, and account management in one platform.
Check out our website: https://www.blinkpayment.co.uk/
Our core values:
- Bring a positive vibe
- Stay switched on
- Be a problem solver
- Nothing is too much
*THIS WOULD BE THE IDEAL ROLE FOR A NEWLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT LOOKING FOR THEIR FIRST MOVE FROM PRACTICE TO INDUSTRY*
Working as part of a finance team, you will report into the newly appointed FD, who is creating an in-house accounting and control function. As Financial Accountant, this is a rare opportunity to work with and learn from an experienced FD.
What you'll be doing:
- In house existing outsourced bookkeeping, mapping existing outsourced methodologies, and creating internal practices and processes
- Running the engine room of finance: invoice processing, bank payments/receipts and postings, AR, AP, Cash, payroll, fixed assets, accruals, prepayments, ad-hoc assignments
- Establish processes suitable to assist this organization operationally and with long-term growth
- Partner with the FD in projects
Day to Day:
- Processing bank payments to suppliers/staff and receipts from customers
- Accounting for bank payments and receipts through Xero
- Processing purchase invoices, obtaining approvals, matching invoices to approvals/orders
- Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers
- Maintaining internal financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting
- Managing monthly accruals, prepayments, and similar accounting entries
- Assisting in preparing statutory accounts and preparing month-end files and working papers
- Preparing and presenting budgeting and forecasting reports
- Questioning unusual items, checking validity, and reporting findings
- Assistance in procurement and ordering
- Operating a continuous improvement, no surprises way of working
- Assisting in the year-end process
- Assisting the FD to ensure legal requirements are met
- Assisting the FD in maintaining relationships with all internal stakeholders and external stakeholders such as Accountants, Solicitors, Bankers, and Statutory Organizations
- Driving the continuous improvement of accounting and operating processes and practices
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualified
- Experience of running the day-to-day engine room: paying suppliers/staff, reconciling receipts, posting into Xero, month-end close, investigating queries, process-driven issue resolution
- Competence in using accounting and office software packages, including Xero, Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Competence in month-end processing, managing financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Excellent skills in providing and interpreting financial information
- The ability to produce accurate financial reports to a deadline
- Assist in the budgeting: build, manage, and maintain budgets
- The ability to monitor and interpret cash flows with a view to predicting future trends
- Excellent skills in researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- A good working knowledge of financial regulations and legislation for corporate tax, VAT, and payroll deductions
EXPLORE THE POSSIBLE
Payment Wizardry – The quick, easy, and secure way to get paid