£60,000 - £65,000
Senior Product Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
Blink is here to shake things up. Our widely-acclaimed online portal and UK-based team are the power behind the payment platform revolution.
At Blink, we continuously 'explore the possible' by constantly challenging convention, innovating and utilising the latest technology. We want to make keeping track of payments and getting paid as easy as possible for our clients.
We're here to help businesses overcome these core problems:
Struggling to keep track of all payments doesn't have to be a thing.
Exposure to risk is part of the card payments landscape, but effective measures can be taken.
One simple platform
The time and inconvenience of using several payment interfaces are challenging. Blink is an all-in-one solution.
If only one or two people understand your existing payment systems, your business is vulnerable.
Chasing customers for payments is costing businesses time and money and can lead to cash flow issues.
Today's business customers deserve a better, more flexible customer experience. Blink gives them the convenience they're after.
Being able to run everything from one platform should feel smart and savvy. While getting paid should be quick, easy and secure for all types of businesses. We provide a unified flow, facilitating multiple payment options, in-depth reporting, customisation and account management in one platform.
Checkout our website: https://www.blinkpayment.co.uk/
Our Core Values:
· Bring a positive vibe
· Stay switched on
· Be a problem solver
· Nothing is too much
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to play a key role in developing and launching new payment products and features. Someone who can work closely with across-functional team of engineers, designers, and marketers to bring ideas to life and ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers and the wider market. We love competitive, high energy individuals who never back down from a challenge.
This would be the ideal role for an experienced Product Manager looking to step up.
· Lead and manage the cross-functional development of new and existing tech products on the Blink online platform
· Work closely with senior leadership and the board to understand business needs and translate them into product requirements
· Collaborate closely with engineering, design, and marketing teams to bring new and exciting product features to market
· Closely monitor and evaluate individual platform product performance and act on necessary adjustments
· Work alongside and manage a team, ensuring leadership and guidance
· Maintain a strong understanding of the financial technology landscape and emerging trends/products
· Define the product vision, developing product strategies, and creating and execute on product roadmaps
· 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the financial technology industry
· Strong understanding of the financial technology landscape and emerging trends
· Experience with product lifecycle management, from ideation to launch
· A strategic thinker with a proven ability to develop and execute product strategies that align with business goals
· Experience with user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design and a strong background of SQL and other data analysis tools.
· Alignment with all of Blink’s core values - Bring a positive vibe, stay switched on, be a problem solver, nothing is too much
EXPLORE THE POSSIBLE
Payment Wizardry – The quick, easy and secure way to get paid